The SIP 10″ Compact Cast Iron Saw is a powerful and versatile table saw suitable for a variety of professional woodwork tasks. This includes ripping, cross-cutting, mitre cuts and bevelling, plus sheet panel and board preparation.
Featuring an extendable work table area and optional sliding carriage attachment for greater cutting versatility, this highly durable and compact machine is also ideal for use in work areas with limited floor space.
- Heavy-duty cast iron cutting table with 2 pressed steel extensions
- Fitted 2.2kW (3hp) induction motor for quieter operation and long life
- Powerful performance with adjustable and versatile tilting blade
- 45° mitre gauge can be fixed in both left and right positions
- Heavy-duty rip fence with mm scale adds guidance and consistency
- Extraction port allows connection to dust collection systems