The SIP 10″ Professional Cast Iron Table Saw is a must for any good woodworking workshop, offering easy ripping, cross cutting, miter cuts, bevelling, and sheet preparation through a combination of large and adjustable work surfaces suitable for all applications.
Designed for trade and professional woodwork applications.
- 53mm @ 45° and 75mm @ 90° maximum depth of cut
- 10″ TCT rise and fall blade with fine precision
- 1170mm x 800mm table size using two extensions
- Rip fence with ‘Quick-Lock’ micro adjustment
- T-slotted cast mitre guide and push stick