The SIP 14″ x 43″ Swivel Head Wood Lathe is ideal for those seeking a robust, adaptable lathe with heavy-duty stability. This crucial woodworking machine tools accurately shapes, turns, drills and sand workpieces to the desired specification.
For added functionality, the headstock swivels 360° with four locking positions to allow outboard turning of larger wood materials, whilst heavy-duty cast iron legs maximise stability. The lathe bed, headstock (MT1) and tailstock (MT2) are also manufactured from heavy-duty cast iron. A hollow tailstock is fitted to allow long hole boring.
Supplied with tool rest holder, 6″ faceplate, drive and tailstock centres, 2x tool rests and bowl turning rest holder.
- 3/4″ x 16TPI spindle thread size
- 350mm max. turning diameter (1100mm between centres)
- Heavy-duty cast iron legs
- Heavy-duty cast iron lathe bed
- Digital speedometer display up to 2000rpm
- 10 setting easy-change speed handle