The SIP 12″ x 36″ Swivel Head Wood Lathe is an ideal solution for those seeking a robust, adaptable lathe to accurately shape, turn, drill and sand pieces to the desired specification.
For added functionality, the headstock swivel 360° with four locking positiong to allow outboard turning of larger wood materials. The lathe bed, headstock (MT1) and tailstock (MT2) are manufactured from heavy-duty cast iron and mounted on pressed steel legs with cross braces. A hollow tailstock is also fitted for long hole boring.
Supplied with tool rest holder, 6″ faceplate, drive and tailstock centres, 2x tool rests and bowl turning rest holder.
- 3/4″ x 16TPI spindle thread size
- 300mm max. turning diameter (900mm between centres)
- Pressed steel legs with cross braces
- Heavy-duty cast iron lathe bed
- Digital speedometer display up to 2000rpm
- 10 setting easy-change speed handle