The SIP Biscuit Jointer is designed to to cut notches into wooden workpieces, helping to fix them together for sturdy and secure wood joints. This allows production of a variety of furniture and accessories including frames, cabinets, boxes and drawers.
A 35mm max. cutting depth with 00 / 10 / 20 depth adjustment offers added versatility. Also supplied with an easy-empty dust extraction bag.
- 35mm max. cutting depth with 00 / 10 / 20 preset depths
- Adjustable 0° to 90° tilting fence for added versatility
- Attached dust extraction bag for tidiness and easy emptying
- Integrated plastic guard helps protect working surfaces
- Supplied in a blow-moulded heavy-duty storage case